Precautions before operation of explosion-proof chain block
hand hoist is a kind of manual lifting machinery with simple use and convenient carrying. It is suitable for short-distance lifting of heavy objects or installation of small equipment. The lifting weight is generally not more than 100t. Explosion-proof hand hoist is made of bronze material that is not afraid of heat. It is not easy to generate mechanical sparks when in use and has good stability. Relevant requirements before operation of explosion-proof chain block are as follows:
1. Select explosion-proof chain block and lifting chain of corresponding tonnage according to the weight of equipment or workpiece to be lifted. The lifting tonnage, diameter, connecting bolt and strength of explosion-proof chain block shall be matched to meet the requirements to avoid stability accident.
2. Before using the explosion-proof chain hoist, it is necessary to carefully check that the lifting hook, lifting chain and rotating parts of the explosion-proof chain hoist should be flexible, the brake should be, check whether the sprocket guard of the explosion-proof chain hoist is in good condition, and whether the hand chain is in good condition. Make sure that the chain hoist has many accessories, does not reverse the chain, and all parts are stable.
3. When using a bridge crane for hanging, sling shall be used as the suspension point to fix the full cap of the shackle bolt of the explosion-proof chain block, and two layers of protection (bolt fixing pin) shall be adopted.
4. Before lifting, check whether the lifting chain of the explosion-proof chain block can be twisted or knotted, check whether the lifting weight is bound with the lifting weight, the lower hook assembly of the explosion-proof chain block cannot be turned over, and the lifting weight cannot be lifted with the hook tip of the lifting hook, so as to avoid sliding and tripping, resulting in decoupling.
5. Select the lifting point correctly according to the weight of the lifting object, and reinforce the lifting point when necessary.
6, regardless of single or double chain explosion-proof chain block, it is strictly prohibited to remove lifting hooks for use.
Because explosion-proof chain block is often used to lift heavy objects and the place of use is relatively special, it is also common to use it outdoors. What are the adverse effects of explosion-proof chain block used outdoors for a long time?
Impact 1: If the explosion-proof chain block is often used outdoors, a large amount of dust and other foreign matter will be deposited on the surface. If we do not clean it up in time, it will affect its normal use and reduce the working rate.
Impact 2: If the explosion-proof chain block often works outdoors, the cover is often destroyed by wind and rain. If the maintenance is not timely, the surface is prone to rust.
impact three: for the long-term work in the outdoor explosion-proof chain hoist, compared with other environments, the scrap speed of its parts will be accelerated, thus affecting the use of explosion-proof chain hoist performance and life.
Explosion-proof chain block is widely used. When used in all walks of life, it is necessary to operate according to the standard process. Now let's introduce the sequence of explosion-proof chain block in the use process.
1. After getting the explosion-proof chain block for the first time, we need to find technicians to install the explosion-proof chain block. After the installation is completed, we need to check the explosion-proof chain block and carry out the load test.
2. Before daily work, we also need to carry out routine inspection on explosion-proof chain block to see if the internal parts, hooks, chains, etc. are damaged. If the damage and wear are serious, we need to replace the parts immediately. We need to purchase the replaced parts from the original manufacturer to prevent the parts from being unified and affecting the use.
3. When we carry out lifting operations, we need to use them seriously in accordance with the user manual. Oblique pulling, hard pulling, overloading, etc. During the operation, be careful not to twist the wrong chain. The operator needs to operate the chain on the same plane with the hand sprocket. It is forbidden to move under the goods during lifting to avoid accidents.
4. After use, we also need to clean up the explosion-proof chain block, then apply anti-rust oil and store it in a dry environment.
Focus on hot spots