what are the scope of application of bridge defense tools?
Bridge Protection Tool includes explosion-proof tools. Its material is copper alloy. Due to its good thermal conductivity, it almost does not contain carbon. The heat generated in a short period of time is absorbed and conducted when the tool is rubbed or collided with an object. Another reason is that copper itself is relatively soft and it is difficult to produce tiny metal particles during friction and collision, so we can hardly see sparks, so explosion-proof tools are also called non-sparking tools. The explosion-proof tools in
bridge protection tools are made of beryllium bronze and aluminum bronze as raw materials. beryllium bronze alloy and aluminum bronze alloy will not generate sparks during impact or friction, so they are very suitable for making safety tools for explosive, flammable, strong magnetic and corrosive occasions. BeA-20C alloy receives 561IJ impact energy in air-oxygen containing 30% hydrogen or 6.5-10% methane, moreover, after 20 impacts, there is still no spark or combustion, so explosion-proof tools are collectively referred to as "safety tools" and "non-sparking tools" internationally, and "explosion-proof tools" domestically ". Explosion-proof tools produced, sold and circulated in China can be divided into two categories according to their materials. One is aluminum-copper alloy (commonly known as aluminum bronze) explosion-proof tools. The specific materials are copper-based alloys with high-purity electrolytic copper as the matrix and appropriate amounts of aluminum, nickel, manganese, iron and other metals. The second is beryllium bronze alloy (commonly known as beryllium bronze) explosion-proof tools. The specific materials are high-proof copper-based, add an appropriate amount of beryllium, nickel and other metals of copper-based alloy, these two materials have good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, and aluminum bronze after heat treatment, hardness and wear resistance and beryllium bronze is almost the same, can reach HRC30o above, and beryllium bronze is not magnetic, can be used in a strong magnetic field environment. What is the scope of application of
bridge defense tool ? Here is a brief introduction.
1. Oil refining and petrochemical industry, coal mine, oil field, natural gas chemical industry, chemical fiber industry, coating industry, chemical fertilizer industry, various pharmaceutical industries, oil tankers and liquefied petroleum gas vehicles, aircraft, warehouses dealing in flammable and explosive products, electrolysis workshop, communication machine assembly workshop, places requiring tools to be rust-proof, wear-resistant and anti-magnetic, etc.
2. The main wrenches are percussion, single head, pry bar, straight handle plum blossom, curved handle plum blossom, pry bar plum blossom, double head, double head, double head plum blossom, movable hook, hook wrench, movable, C type, single head sleeve, double head sleeve, F type, square head F type, non-slip, etc.
3. The main pipe tongs are American, British, light chain, belt tongs, broken wires, walnut, water pump, carp, locking, steel wire, flat mouth, pointed mouth, oblique mouth, and retaining ring (inside and outside).
4. The main hammers are star anise, German star anise, derusting, pacifier, machinery, claw horn, inspection, flat tail inspection and nail.
5. Others include safety axes, axes, picks, anvils, hammers, flat screwdrivers, Phillips screwdrivers, self-tapping screwdrivers, clamp screwdrivers, T-screwdrivers, double-ended screwdrivers, awl, hand-piercing needles, listening needles, saw bows, saw blades, cocktail saws, crowbars, and combination tools.
above is the scope of application of bridge defense tools, I hope you have a certain understanding of this.
Focus on hot spots